My other blog.

My other blog Mama Quote

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Take the tikes to see Bob the Builder and Angelina Ballerina shows for free

Woodlands Birthday Extravaganza
Where: The District Park (see Map)
Woodlands is near Waterford and Edenslanding in Queensland
Time: 2pm - 6pm

Woodlands is turning 5! Come celebrate with a day packed full of fun and entertainment, including two spectacular live shows from bob the Builder and Angelina Ballerina.

There’ll be loads of free fun with a rock climbing wall, mini ferris wheel, jumping castle, face painting, pony rides and tasty food and drinks for sales. We’ll also be launching our newest address, Willow Rise, before the day ends with a blast thanks to a dazzling fireworks show. And don’t forget the birthday cake!


From J - "I went to one of these festivals a couple of years back and really enjoyed it. I have to tell you though that they seem to get busier each year. But these childrens shows are some of my boys favourites. Pity I have a prior engagement."

No comments:

Post a Comment