My other blog.

My other blog Mama Quote

Thursday, September 23, 2010

ALDI yoghurt maker to rival EasiYo

Hiya Readers, for those following my yoghurt posts... we just seen in the ALDI catalogue that they have a cheaper yoghurt maker with cheaper yoghurt sachets. Here's the thing, I haven't had a chance to go and buy some to road test them. But I wonder if I can use those sachets in my EasiYo maker. Also at the surface they seem cheaper but there will be 4 things I will be looking out for:
  1. How much a sachet makes ie 1 Litre of yoghurt?
  2. Do I like the taste?
  3. How does it compare nutritionally? sugars, fats and salts?
  4. Is this a product line they will keep permanently (you don't want a yoghurt maker and discontinued sachets).
see below links:
Yoghurt Maker Starter Kit

ALDI yoghurt mix sachets 140g - 185g for $2.49 each, flavours available are Greek, Lite Natural, Strawberry and Vanilla.

I'm keen to see the results and if anyone beats me to the post let me know because I am concentrating on moving house.

No comments:

Post a Comment